LiveSmart Video Chat is a standalone web application with video, audio, recording, screen sharing and file transfer face-to-face communication channels and integrated chat. It has own signaling server, based on Socket.io. It does not require any additional installations or third party logins and accounts. You can set a highly customizable contact button on your web site so that your visitors can directly call you if you are online.
- Integration with WoWonder Social Network Platform. Integration files and installation instructions are included in 2.0.18 release of LiveSmart. You can read more about LiveSmart integrations here.
- Different feature requests and auto-update facility.
- Added Grid view of the video conference. Participants can now choose runtime between line and gallery view. Added mute all button. Demo is available here.
- Added the possibility to broadcast a pre-recorded video to your attendees! To see how this works, see the demo.
- Enhanced dashboard options for configuration and locale changes. Demo login is available here with demo/demo.
- Check speech to text and translation demos.
- Recorded video/audio files can be converted to MP4. Check for more information in the installation guide.
If you need more information about the features, have additional questions or difficulties with the demos or installation, you can visit our support forum.
- Live video and/or audio chat;
- Multi user conference video sessions;
- Broadcast to many;
- Configurable entry form available both with front end access (from the agent) or PHP and MySQL scripting;
- Own notification server, no third party software or accounts needed;
- File transfer;
- Record every aspect of your live stream – video, screen share, whiteboard and chat;
- Private rooms;
- URL shortener;
- Offline form so never miss a customer inquiry;
- Pure HTML5 Web chat;
- Chat history;
- Voice to chat module;
- Screen sharing. Supported on Chrome up to 71 with additional plugin (Your will be guided in the installation process), Chrome 72+, Firefox 52+ and MS Edge 17+ browsers are pluginless;
- Switch between front and back camera of your mobile;
- Notification system;
- Mobile friendly;
- Button for establishing a direct connection and a facility to track the presence of your visitors;
- Predefined buttons styling;
- Ability to set own video chat room;
- Meeting Scheduling;
- WordPress plugin to add easily the button to your WP pages and posts;
Check the User Guide section for a detailed description of all the features.
Make sure you read the FAQ Section for server requirements, how much attendees LiveSmart can handle and other useful topics.
LiveSmart Video Chat is supported on all major browsers:
– Desktop PC. Microsoft Edge 12+, Google Chrome 28+, Mozilla Firefox 22+, Safari 11+, Opera 18+, Vivaldi 1.9+, IE 11 (Needs installation of Temasys plugin. You will be guided through the installation process)
– Android. Google Chrome 28+ (enabled by default since 29), Mozilla Firefox 24+, Opera Mobile 12+
– Chrome OS.
– Firefox OS.
– at least iOS 11. MobileSafari/Mac Safari. For legacy Safari (older than v.11) you will be prompted to install Temasys plugin.
- HTTPS (SSL certificate) and root access needed (usually shared hosting do not offer this service, so you need VPS or dedicated server);
- For server side scripts: at least Node 8.x;
- You need port 9001 to be opened. You can change the port from your configuration file;
- Set own TURN server (recommended) or use third party STUN/TURN servers;
- No DB needed unless you want to enable chat history, user login or URL shortener;
- Set an online/offline contact button on your site and track and contact your visitors;
- Set a private room and share it with your contacts in order to establish a direct video call with screen sharing, file transfer, whiteboard collaborative tool and recording;
- Switch between front and back camera of your mobile to make an outstanding demo for your customers;
- Use only chat for support and fun;
Check here available scenarios of usage and how to set them on your environment.
- Educational, online lessons, tutorials, video streaming
- Health-care consultations
- Support, online sales, video consultations, real estate and car resellers
- Social media
- Real time streaming and where ever peer to peer video is needed
- different type of shows, live performances and events.
Meeting Scheduling Demo (health-care consultation)
Broadcasting Demo (online lessons, live streaming)
Admin demo (use demo/demo to login)
Multi User Conference with Enabled Recording
Password Protected Form
Live Iframe Demo
You can check the demo of the dashboard panel with demo/demo and relevant client page work.
v2.0.19 - Oct 6, 2020 - Fix for iOS v.14; - Video session optimization; - Bug fixes; v2.0.18 - Aug 31, 2020 - Integration with WoWonder chat platform; - Fixes in whiteboard; - Fixes in dashboard; v2.0.17 - Jul 20, 2020 - Auto update facility. From now on, there are no more manual steps; v2.0.16 - Jul 20, 2020 - Feature requests - custom file naming of recorded files, agent/visitor URLs are now available in the video pane; - Activation facility; - New support forum; v2.0.15 - Jul 6, 2020 - Feature requests - added custom exit meeting options, auto end of meeting on scheduled meetings, mirrored local feed; - Updates on presence; - Minor bugs fixing; v2.0.14 - Jun 24, 2020 - Localization of /dash panel; - New API PHP scripts; - Feature requests - possibility to block certain rooms, to use rooms only from room list, all the scripts are in the release and not loaded from outside; - Minor bugs fixing; v2.0.13 - Jun 15, 2020 - Possibility to encrypt STUN/TURN credentials; - Fixes on Grid view, scheduled meeting and whiteboard; v2.0.12 - May 31, 2020 - Added grid view of the videos; - Click to enlarge function is added to attendee videos; - Added mute all button; v2.0.11 - May 23, 2020 - Possibility to broadcast pre-recorded video; - Attendees in broadcast can be seen by everybody (this is a configuration option); - Added Localization section in the dashboard; - Improved notifications in the dashboard; v2.0.10 - May 10, 2020 - New Configuration section in dashboard; - Fixes in Whiteboard pane; v2.0.9 - Apr 29, 2020 - Possibility to convert your recorded video/audio files from WEBM to MP4; - New Recordings tab in the dashboard panel; - New small features - possibility to add visitor name in the contact button and define default starting camera for mobiles; v2.0.8 - Apr 16, 2020 - New agent panel with better UI; - Broadcasting available with video from attendee; - Optimization work; - UI changes; v2.0.7 - Apr 10, 2020 - Fixes for Edge browser; - Fixes in admin panel; - Small UI changes; v2.0.6 - Mar 21, 2020 - pro-active chat is kept in history; - fixes and cleanup of broadcasting; v2.0.5 - Mar 21, 2020 - pro-active engagement chat; - attendees can join without camera and/or microphone; v2.0.4 - Mar 8, 2020 - translation module; - snapshot capturing; - bug fixes; v2.0.2 - v.2.0.3 - Feb 26, 2020 - added speech recognition module; - bug fixes; v2.0.1 - Feb 9, 2020 - added a new UI with zoom like features; - new enhanced signaling server with better video conferencing; - better reconnect logic; - file transfer to multiple users; - bug fixes; - old UI is kept, with the updated server; v1.0.23 - Oct 2, 2019 - Possibility to auto accept call; - Room generation with disabled video/audio/whiteboard, screenshare or file transfer; - Multi conference fixes; v1.0.22 - Sept 16, 2019 - Broadcasting improvements; - Recording of all the streams - video/audio/screen share/whiteboard and chat; - Feedback form; - Audio and video quality; - Bug fixes; v1.0.21 - July 7, 2019 - Pre-call form where video/audio devices can be adjusted; - Private messaging; - Bug fixes; v1.0.18 - v1.0.19 - Jun 23, 2019 - Fixed a timezone issue in scheduling; - Visitor list in a room (this will be used for future private messaging); - Error checking in the signaling server; v1.0.17 - Jun 1, 2019 - Admin panel for agents; - WordPress Dashboard; - Better presence in the signaling; v1.0.16 - May 19, 2019 - Chat history; - Chat enabled view in video, whiteboard and broadcasting; - Improved video conferencing; - Improved screen sharing; - UI fixes; v1.0.14 - v1.0.15 - May 1, 2019 - UI changes; - Presence fixes; v1.0.13 - Apr 13, 2019 - Screenshare and record in the broadcast session; - Offline contact form or redirect page; v1.0.11 - v.1.0.12 - Mar 20, 2019 - Broadcast to many feature; - URL shortener; v1.0.10 - Mar 04, 2019 - Scheduling feature; - Multiple agents presence; v1.0.7 - v.1.0.9 - Feb 24, 2019 - Whiteboard feature released; - Recordings can be saved on backend; - Fix on audio-only calls; v1.0.5 - v.1.0.6 - Feb 11, 2019 - Pluginless Screen Sharing for Chrome 72+; - Private access with PHP and MySQL scripting; - Minor bug fixings; - UI changes; v1.0.4 - Feb 06, 2019 - Recording; - Private access; - Minor bug fixings; - UI changes; v1.0.3 - Jan 29, 2019 - Multi user conference; - Configurable entry form; - Minor bug fixings; v1.0.2 - Jan 18, 2019 - UI changes; - Minor fix on PHP signalling sevrer; v1.0.1 - Jan 15, 2019 - Added WordPress plugin; - Added the possibility the video window to be opened in an iframe or in a new tab; - Minor fixes with the styling and the scripts; v1.0.0 - Jan 12, 2019 - LiveSmart initial commit;
|Software version||PHP 7.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, MySQL 5.x|
|Compatible Browsers||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
No reviews found.